We deliver NCFE/CACHE qualifications
- RQF – level 2 Care, NMDS funded or private.
- RQF – level 3 Care, NMDS funded or private.
- Level 4 in Care, NMDS funded or private
- Level 5 in Leadership and Management, NMDS funded or private
Please contact us for further details on the following:
- Course Description
- Programme content
- Mandatory Units
- Optional Units
- How does assessment take place?
- What are the entry requirements?
- How long will it take?
- How would I progress further?
Level 2 in Care (Adults) RQF
This qualification is designed to guide and assess the development of knowledge and skills relating to the health and social care workforce, and can be used to confirm competence in these areas in a wide range of job roles.
Level 3 in Care (Adults) RQFThis qualification is to guide and assess the development of knowledge and skills relating to the health and social care workforce. This qualification confirms competence in these areas for roles such as:
- Senior care assistants/support workers/key workers in residential settings, domiciliary services, day services
- Senior healthcare assistants / support workers in community care, primary care, and acute health environments
- Senior support workers in supported living projects
- Community-based senior care assistants/support workers/key workers, including those working in specialist areas eg dementia, learning disabilities
- Personal assistants employed directly by the individual they support or their families
- Emerging new types of workers & multidisciplinary health roles crossing traditional services
Contact us today for full details of our Diplomas in Health and Social Care
Please see details to the right to contact us by phone, email or even pop by and visit us!Contact Us