Stepping Stones Training and Consultancy was established in 2014.
We have worked in the Care profession since 1996 and has delivered training and Induction programmes since 2005.
Our staff are Qualified Assessors, Internal Verifiers and CIPD Trainers in Health and Social Care/First Aid/Management and Leadership and have Teaching qualifications. We have vast experience in Assessing, Verification, Teaching and Management roles.
Our staff have worked as Lecturers in Health and Social Care, taught Preparing to work in Adult Social care and have also carried out Consultancy work with organisations to support them with CQC requirements.
We have managed establishments supporting Adults with varying needs for Long term, Short term and Respite Care and Managed a Domiciliary Service for several years so we have the understanding of the challenges which can arise working in the Health and Social Care Sector.
See below for a full list of our staff qualifications.
We have qualifications in the following:
- Nutrition and Diet – Level 2
- Community Mental Health – Level 4
- Train the Trainer
- Leadership and Management – Level 5
- CIPD – Certificate in Learning and Development – Level 3
- Preparing to Teach in Lifelong Learning
- Qualification in Microsoft Word Specialist
- V1 – Internal Verifier Qualification
- A1 – Assessors Qualification
- NVQ’s in Health and Social Care
- Business Administration
- All Health and Social Care Mandatory training
- LDAF framework ( Learning Disability Award Framework)
- NAAPS ( National Association for Adult Placement Scheme)
- Manual Handling Instructor
- First Aid Instructor
We value your privacy and want to be clear about the data we collect and process.
We have updated our Privacy notice to reflect the high standards established with the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Contact us today for details of Health and Social care training courses or consultancy services.
Please see details to the right to contact by phone, email or even pop by and visit.