Personal Care and Pressure Care training
Training course content:
- Identifying individuals’ needs
- How to provide support safely
- Why monitoring and reporting is important
- How to support individuals to maintain personal hygiene
- How to support individuals with managing their personal appearance
- How to support individual with toileting preferences
- The role of the carer when toileting a service user
- Incontinence and its control
- The importance of personal hygiene procedures
- Pressure sores and how they can be avoided
Category: Mandatory training.
Affordable training to Health Care Providers, Education and Training organisations.
Further useful information:
- 2hr course for maximum of 12 people.
- All courses come with a certificate included.
- All courses can be delivered at workplace or at our Venue in Northampton.