End of Life training
Training course content:
- Key principles of palliative care and end of life care
- The principles of good practice within the process of advance care planning
- The purpose of assessment in end of life care
- What is included in a holistic assessment
- The core steps in the assessment of symptoms to reach a diagnosis
- The principles of good communication in end of life care
Category: Mandatory training.
Affordable training to Health Care Providers, Education and Training organisations.
Further useful information:
- 2hr course for maximum of 12 people.
- All courses come with a certificate included.
- All courses can be delivered at workplace or at our Venue in Northampton.