Understanding Your Role
Training course content:
Duty of Care:
- Understanding your own role
- Working in ways that have been agreed with your employer
- Understanding working relationships in health and social care and work in partnership
- Agreeing a personal development plan
- Developing your knowledge, skills and understanding
- Understanding how duty of care contributes to safe practice
- Understanding support available for addressing dilemmas that may arise about duty of care
- Dealing with comments, complaints, incidents, errors and near misses
- Dealing with confrontation and difficult situations
Category: Care Certificate.
Affordable training to Health Care Providers, Education and Training organisations.
Further useful information:
- 6-7 hour course for up to 10 delegates.
- Multi-choice questions completed. Up to 10 delegates.
- 1-1 training can be delivered. 6 hour delivery.
- All courses come with a certificate included.
- All courses can be delivered at workplace or at our Venue in Northampton.