Privacy and Dignity training
Training course content:
- Understand the principles that underpin privacy and dignity in care
- Maintain the privacy and dignity of the individual(s) in their care
- Support an individual’s right to make choices
- Support individuals in making choices about their care
- Understand how to support active participation
- Support the individual in active participation in their own care
Category: Care Certificate training.
Affordable training to Health Care Providers, Education and Training organisations.
Further useful information:
- 6-7 hour course for up to 10 delegates.
- Multi-choice questions completed. Up to 10 delegates.
- 1-1 training can be delivered. 6 hour delivery.
- All courses come with a certificate included.
- All courses can be delivered at workplace or at our Venue in Northampton.