Training course content:
2-day course for first aid training in early year’s settings. It follows the Oftsed syllabus and covers the requirements of the early year’s foundation framework.
Suitable for childminders, au pairs, nannies, preschool workers, creche leaders, school club leaders and anyone who has responsibility of children.
- What is First Aid
- Acts and Regulations Governing Paediatric First Aid
- Responsibilities of the First Aider in Early Years Settings
- Primary Assessment
- Secondary Assessment
- CPR for Adults, Children and Babies
- Seizures and Epilepsy
- Asthma Hyperventilation
- Anaphylactic Shock
- Shock and Bleeding
- Circulation Issues
- Bone, Joint and Muscle Injuries
- Head Injuries
- Burns and Scalds in including Electric Shock
- Effects of the Heat and Cold
- Childhood Ailments
Category: First Aid Courses.
Affordable training to Health Care Providers, Education and Training organisations.