Medication administration training
Training course content:
- Delegate's obligations and that of their employer in regards to the documentation and the administration of medication.
- How medication should be stored.
- Different types of medication and how they work.
- Knowledge of the common adverse reactions.
- The seven guidelines of administration of medication.
- Controlled drugs and oxygen.
- Drug errors.
Further useful information:
- 2hr course for maximum of 12 people.
- All courses come with a certificate included.
- All courses can be delivered at workplace or at our Venue in Northampton.