Training course content:
- Delegate’s obligations and that of their employer in regards to the documentation and the administration of medication.
- How medication should be stored.
- Different types of medication and how they work.
- Knowledge of the common adverse reactions.
- The seven guidelines of administration of medication.
- Controlled drugs and oxygen.
- Drug errors.
- Disposal of medication, etc.
Category: Mandatory training.
Affordable training to Health Care Providers, Education and Training organisations.