Emergency First Aid at Work training
Training course content:
- Vital Signs – breathing, level of consciousness, temperature, colour
- Incident Management – a systematic approach to managing first aid incidents
- Airway Management – causes and treatment of unconscious collapse
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Breathing Problems - choking
- Circulation Problems – controlling external bleeding and treatment for shock
- Minor Injuries - small cuts, grazes and bruises, minor burns and scalds, small splinters
- Safe best practice - minimise the risk if infection
- Record keeping – recording accidents, RIDDOR, First Aid kits, disposing safely of clinical waste
- Awareness of current regulations
Category: First Aid Courses.
Affordable training to Health Care Providers, Education and Training organisations.
Further useful information:
- Delivery: 1:1 or up to 20 people (group booking)
- Course length: 6 hours.
- All courses come with a certificate included.
- All courses can be delivered at workplace or at our Venue in Northampton.