Training course content:
- Vital Signs – breathing, level of consciousness, temperature, colour
- Incident Management – a systematic approach to managing first aid incidents
- Airway Management – causes and treatment of unconscious collapse
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Breathing Problems – choking
- Circulation Problems – controlling external bleeding and treatment for shock
- Minor Injuries – small cuts, grazes and bruises, minor burns and scalds, small splinters
- Safe best practice – minimise the risk if infection
- Record keeping – recording accidents, RIDDOR, First Aid kits, disposing safely of clinical waste
- Awareness of current regulations
Category: First Aid Courses.
Affordable training to Health Care Providers, Education and Training organisations.