Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) training
Training course content:
- Delegate’s obligations and that of their employers with regard to chemicals
- The consequences of poor practice when working with chemicals and
- The actions to be taken in the event of work with chemicals and substances
being required within the working environment.
- Some of the problems associated with the use of chemicals and substances in the home environment, etc.
Category: Mandatory training.
Affordable training to Health Care Providers, Education and Training organisations.
Further useful information:
- 2hr course for maximum of 12 people.
- All courses come with a certificate included.
- All courses can be delivered at workplace or at our Venue in Northampton.