Basic Life Support training
Training course content:
- Safe management of an incident
- Dealing with an unresponsive breathing casualty (recovery position)
- Dealing with an unresponsive non-breathing casualty (CPR & Chain of survival)
- Dealing with a choking casualty both mild and severe (back slaps & abdominal thrusts)
Affordable training to Health Care Providers, Education and Training organisations.
Further useful information:
- Delivery: 1:1 or up to 20 people (group booking)
- Course length: 2 hours or 4-5 hrs
- All courses come with a certificate included.
- All courses can be delivered at workplace or at our Venue in Northampton.