We deliver NFCE-approved health and social care qualifications.
- RQF - level 2 Care, NMDS funded or private.
- RQF - level 3 Care, NMDS funded or private.
- Level 2 Care (Adults) RQF
- Level 3 Care (Adults) RQF
Please see the below document that lists all the qualifications that we offer, including codes, levels, credits and associated fees:
Please see further down the page for links to more details about our most popular qualifications including:
- Course Description
- Programme content
- Mandatory Units
- Optional Units
- How does assessment take place?
- What are the entry requirements?
- How long will it take?
- How would I progress further?
Level 2 in Care (Adults) RQF
This qualification is designed to guide and assess the development of knowledge and skills relating to the health and social care workforce, and can be used to confirm competence in these areas in a wide range of job roles.
See the NCFE LEVEL 2 DIPLOMA IN HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE (ADULTS) FOR ENGLAND webpage for full details.
Level 3 in Care (Adults) RQF
- Senior care assistants/support workers/key workers in residential settings, domiciliary services, day services
- Senior healthcare assistants / support workers in community care, primary care, and acute health environments
- Senior support workers in supported living projects
- Community-based senior care assistants/support workers/key workers, including those working in specialist areas eg dementia, learning disabilities
- Personal assistants employed directly by the individual they support or their families
- Emerging new types of workers & multidisciplinary health roles crossing traditional service barriers and delivery models