Stepping Stones Training and Consultancy was established in 2014 by Rajia Begum.
Rajia has worked in the Care profession since 1996 and has delivered training and Induction programmes since 2005.
She is a Qualified Assessor, Internal Verifier and CIPD Trainer in Health and Social Care and has a Teaching qualification. She also has experience in Assessing, Training, Teaching and Management.
Rajia has worked as a Lecturer in Health and Social Care, taught Preparing to work in Adult Social care and has also carried out Consultancy work with organisations to support them with CQC requirements.
She has managed her own establishment supporting Adults with varying needs for Long term, Short term and Respite Care and Managed a Domiciliary Service for several years so has the understanding of the challenges which can arise working in the Health and Social Care Sector.
Scroll further down the page for a full list of Rajia’s qualifications.
Rajia has qualifications in the following:
- Nutrition and Diet – Level 2
- Community Mental Health – Level 4
- Train the Trainer
- Leadership and Management – Level 5
- CIPD – Certificate in Learning and Development – Level 3
- Preparing to Teach in Lifelong Learning
- Qualification in Microsoft Word Specialist
- V1 – Internal Verifier Qualification
- A1 – Assessors Qualification
- NVQ’s in Health and Social Care
- Business Administration
- All Health and Social Care Mandatory training
- LDAF framework ( Learning Disability Award Framework)
- NAAPS ( National Association for Adult Placement Scheme)
- Manual Handling Instructor
- First Aid Instructor