Welcome to Stepping Stones Training And Consultancy
Based in Northampton, UK, we provide fantastic, tailor made training courses and consultancy services across all areas of Health and Social Care.
Mandatory Training In Health And Social Care
We provide affordable training to Health Care Providers, Education and Training organisations, including Mandatory, Care Certificate and First Aid courses.
Awards, Certificates And Diplomas In Health And Social Care
We deliver NFCE approved health and social care diplomas. Diploma level 2 HSC – £690 NMDS funded, £600 private. Diploma level 3 HSC – £870 NMDS
We can deliver the organisation’s existing training courses using their materials. Please contact us for costs.
Alternatively depending on client’s needs, we can provide training using my own courses and materials.
See the Health and Social care training courses web page for full details of all courses that I can deliver.
Welcome to Stepping Stones Consultancy in Northampton. We provide tailor made training courses and consultancy services across all areas of Health and Social Care depending on client needs.
Please click on any of the links on this page for further details about the services that we offer.
Alternatively, please contact us. We would be happy to help with your requirements.
Affordable Training and Consultancy to Care providers
Stepping Stones Training and Consultancy provides training in Health and Social Care.
Health and Social care is a growing Industry where the population is rising and life expectancy is prolonged.
- Discounts for Multiple courses and for repeat business.
- We can deliver training at a place of your choice.
- Training venues can be organised at an additional cost.
- We can deliver organisations/companies own training materials to meet specific needs.
- We can be used as a subcontractor to deliver training on behalf of larger training organisations.
- 1-1 training available for individual specific learning requirements
Value for money
- We deliver affordable training to Health and Social care providers at competitive rates.
- All training delivered will add value to the productivity of the organisation as workers will be given the skills and knowledge to work effectively and safely.
- We can deliver training face to face as an alternative to online training where there is no interaction and opportunity to ask questions.
- Face to face training does not have to be expensive. It needs to be cost effective.
- Can we compare to online training? Yes we can!